Dr. Mihir Somaiya
- Chief Instructor at Functional Integrated Dry Needling Institute, United Kingdom (UK) www.fidninstitute.com from 2014 at present.
- President & Co-founder at University of MKT located at New Jersey, United States of America www.universityofmkt.com from 2017 till present.
- Instructor of various physical therapy courses on Dry Needling for Pain Management in more than 50 countries which include USA, UK, Canada, Slovenia, Romania, Poland, Bahamas, Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad, Philippines, Malaysia, Lebanon, Indonesia, India, Dublin, Belfast, Scotland, Singapore, China, Vietnam.
- Guest Faculty at De La Salle Health Science Institute from 2015 till 2016.
- Guest Faculty at USJ, Lebanon 2017 to present.
- Research submission at USJ National Congress Lebanon on “Current Dry Needling approaches of Osteoarthritis, Knee Joint”.
- Sports Physio for the conditioning camp Delhi Daredevils, Indian Premier League 2016.
- Research presentation in ‘SAARC’ conclave, New Delhi on “Treating Osteoarthritis Knee Join with FIDN approach” 2015.
- Head of the department Prizorgo Pain Management & Rehabilitation Services www.prizorgo.co.uk 2012 to present.
- Senior PT at Healthcare Rehabilitation Center, Mumbai 2011 to 2012.
Educational & Professional Qualification:
- Graduation in Physical Therapy, from India 2010.
- Post Graduation Diploma in Acupuncture, India 2011.
- Post Graduation Diploma in Ozone Therapy, India 2012.
- Diploma in Sports Therapy, Scotland, United Kingdom 2013.
- Certified Practitioner IDN Cleveland, Ohio, USA 2014.
- Certified Barefoot Rehab Specialist New York, USA 2015.
- International Partner APTA (2015- present).