- The Functional Integrated Cupping Therapy (FICT) is based on the ancient history and application of old Chinese medicine. FICT reviews the history of vacuum therapies, its application for the treatment of various diseases and ailments. . As an adjunct therapy to various medical and non-medical professionals, FICT accelerates patient progress, which makes patients happy.
- Cupping is an extra ordinary technique that has been passed down for thousands of years and continues to be widely used among professionals and lay people across many cultures today. The healing process can be shortened by weeks, even months, by using this method that manually removes the energy blockage in ways that acupuncture needles, massage and other forms of treatment cannot do.
- The use of FICT as a tool for various conditions and ailments includes inflammation, tissue congestion, movement restrictions, scar tissue, chronic pain, and many pre and post-surgical conditions. It is also proven itself to be effective in athletic performance enhancement and medical weight loss programs, including bariatric surgery. A demonstration will illustrate the immediate treatment applications, as well as the invaluable information that the body reveals through the lens of the cup. This presentation will explain the effects of FICT on the body and how these
effects can result in dramatic changes in client conditions.
- One of the most amazing aspects of this technique is the “separation” that the vacuum produces in tissue layers. This enables water absorption and renewed blood flow to undernourished and dehydrated tissue as well as the elimination of old waste and congestion. Along with the substantial health benefits of clearing old debris, the use of suction is invaluable in releasing soft tissue, scars and restricted fascia.
- Sports professionals are benefiting from the ease of recovery from injury or surgery and an increase in athletic performance, and major league sports teams are utilizing the therapy. Delegates will learn how to examine a client and to apply negative pressure with the use of glass cups. Cupping can alleviate pain, decrease swelling, increase range of motion in joints and speed up the healing process. By creating negative pressure above the surface of the tissues, we allow the surface tissue to be lifted upwards and changing the pressure on underlying tissues, such as nerves, capillaries and fascia.