Our Diploma in FIDN for Pain Management & Functional Rehabilitation covers wide range of selected topics pertinent in providing Pain Management using Dry Needles, which meets the educational needs of Post Professional Healthcare Professionals. The course is of 70 credits and comprises of 3 Practical Lab Modules of 20 credits each & 1 Online Module of 10 credits followed by online exam.
Our Diploma courses has been developed for Doctors, Physiotherapists (Physical therapist), Sports Therapist, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Podiatrist, Athletic Therapist, Rehabilitation Specialist or equivalent professional qualifications & background experience.
Our Diploma is designed to help Healthcare professionals in their Post Professionals fields to specialize in their career, as studying Pain Management using FIDN is an important asset & extra Responsibility.
- The Delegate will be conversant in the most recent developments in Anatomy, Neurophysiology & Pain Physiology of Human Body.
- The Delegate will be aware of the evidence base for Dry Needling & the disorders suitable for this approach.
- The Delegate will have an understanding of Physiological Process of Healing, their clinical relevance, & appropriate measures to address complex chronic pain disorders & the neurophysiological basis for pain relief by FIDN.
- The Delegate will be proficient in applying FIDN concepts in the treatment of Spinal Disorders, Radiculapathies, Shoulder & Pelvic Girdle Dysfunctions, Upper & Lower Limb Impingement Syndrome as well as working on the Cartilage & Fascial connections.
- The Delegate will be proficient in determining a differential diagnosis based on the accurate assessment of using FIDN concepts which enables them to work on Muscle, Fascia, Nerves, Cartilage & Tendon.
- The Delegate will be able to formulate the most appropriate & effective FIDN management programme suitable for the assessed condition.
- The Delegate will be proficient in applying an appropriate FIDN concepts strategy incorporating with other treatment interventions.
- The delegate will be able to integrate clinical & theoretical constructs to achieve & reflect on clinical outcome.
FIDN Diploma course consist of 70 Credits and consists of four Modules followed by online Exam. The various Modules are successfully running in more than 40 countries all courses by our Instructors, through FIDN World Education providers.
- Peripheral Pain Pathway Model (Module 1) (20 Credits)
- Peripheral Radicular Pain Model (Module 2) (20 Credits)
- Neuro Connective Model (Module 3) (20 Credits)
- Multi Disciplinary Principles for Pain Management (Module 4) (10 Credits)
Delegates can successfully complete Peripheral Pain Pathway Model (Module 1) & Peripheral Radicular Pain Model (Module 2) courses and can suffix their qualifications as CFIDN (Certified in Functional Integrated Dry Needling).
Neuro Connective Model (Module 3) is a subsequent course after Peripheral Pain Pathway Model (Module 1) & Peripheral Radicular Pain Model (Module 2) courses and can be successfully completed only after achieving CFIDN.
Neuro Connective Model (Module 3) requires a minimum of 3 months of successful clinical practice as an CFIDN practitioner or submission of not less than 5 case studies. The format of case studies you can find in your manuals or click here to download it.
Multi Disciplinary Principles for Pain Management (Module 4) is a free online course & can be completed at any point of time in which you will learn how to apply dry needling skills within your practice setting in order to optimise your patients learning experience. Patient education forms a significant component of modern healthcare, yet most clinicians have a limited toolkit.
Once Delegate has completed Peripheral Pain Pathway Model (Module 1), Peripheral Radicular Pain Model (Module 2) Neuro Connective Model (Module 3) & Multi Disciplinary Principles for Pain Management (Module 4) they are eligible to register for online exam of FIDN & after they successfully clear Exam they would be eligible for Diploma in Functional Integrated Dry Needling for Pain Management & Functional Rehabilitation.
To Register for Exam Click Here